1. How long does it take for my order take to process?
Orders will process within 24 to 48 hours.
2. What are the shipping options available?
We offer USPS Priority and First-Class shipping for Domestic orders. DHL, USPS Int, and UPS for international orders.
3. How much time is allowed before I can cancel my order?
You can cancel your order any time before it ships. Once your order has shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
4. How often are styles restocked?
Please accept our apology; we do not restock items. The reason being is that we want to allow our customers a wide variety that can not be found in other stores. An exception will be made if the item was a hot seller and we can get it from our supplier.
5. How often are there new arrivals?
We will feature new items as frequently as possible. We will try very hard to keep the CLB catalog fresh and new.
6. What is CLB Blog?
It s the website's blog where we will write about the latest news, upcoming events, and provide our customers with valuable information about the shop.
7. Can I get a refund?
No refunds, exchanges only. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more info about exchanges.
8. How can I become a model for Cindi Lou Bags?
We continuously post online when we are casting models. Please be sure to follow us on our social media pages so that you will be the first to know.
9. Do you drop ship or offer wholesale?
We are a retailer and do not dropship nor do we offer wholesale.
10. Will the jewelry change colors?
Yes, if you are wearing the costume jewelry very frequently, it will begin to tarnish and or change colors.
11. What type of materials make up the jewelry?
The jewelry is made of Lead and Nickel free metals.
12. Can I exchange any jewelry?
Due to COVID, all sales are final on all fashion jewelry.
13. What is costume Jewelry?
Costume Jewelry is jewelry that looks and like real gold, silver, and diamonds.
14. Will this jewelry break out my skin?
We are unable to determine if you will have an adverse reaction to the materials. If you have had an allergic reaction to fashion jewelry in the past, we wouldn’t recommend you purchase our pieces.
15. What are Cubic Zirconia or Rhinestones?
CZ is a colorless form of stone that is very similar to diamonds. Rhinestones are an imitation stone like diamonds used in fashion jewelry.
16. How can I return an item I purchased at an event Cindi Low Bags old as a vendor?
17. Are the allotted days for returns business days?
No, we also include weekends as well.
18. Who pays for shipping of an item being exchanged I bought from at an event Cindi Lou Bags sold as a vendor?
All returns are at the expense of the customer. All orders placed at an event will be given a Refund and Exchange Policy.
19. Do you ship Internationally?
-Yes, we ship worldwide.
20. I live in another Country; how long will my package take to arrive?
Tracking information will be provided, and please allow 7-21 days.
21. What is the cost to ship to my country?
Shipping cost varies by the weight of each package. Depending on which shipping option you choose during check out, your postage could cost between $10 to $50.00.
22. Why do I see USD on the checkout page?
We are based in the United States all order will process in USD.
23. I have an issue; how can I speak to someone?
You can use the Contact Us Form, chat with us, send an email, or call us. Our contact information is at the bottom of the screen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 609-535-3282
24. What are regular business hours?
We operate Tuesday to Saturday 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Closed on Sunday.
25. Are international orders returnable?
All sales will be final on all international order.
26. How can I view my order history?
Order history can be viewed once you have created an account and are logged in. Once you are logged in, please click on your name at the top of the page.
27. Where can I send packages for an exchange?
All packages can be sent to the return address printed on the postage label of your order.
28. How can I find out where the next vendor event will be?
Upcoming events are posted online and on social media. Make sure you’re following us and are signed up for our newsletter to ensure you’re able to be notified about the next event.
29. I placed my order early Saturday morning, Why didn't my order ship until Monday?
Orders placed on Saturdays before 10:00 AM will ship the same day. Any order placed after 10:00 am or on Sunday will be processed and shipped on the following business day. An order can take up to 48 hours to prepare.
30. Monday is a holiday will my order be processed and shipped?
We do not process or ship orders on holidays, your order will be processed and shipped the next business day.
31. When and how are items inspected to prevent me from receiving a damaged item?
All items are inspected during unboxing upon receipt from the supplier and again before being placed on the showroom floor or shipped to customers.
32. How are items checked?
We check every item thoroughly when received from suppliers. We inspect the seems for separation, zippers, buckles, straps, and for holes.
33. Why do I have to pick up my package from the post office?
All orders delivered to an apartment building and or complex will require a signature. If you or someone 18 years or older is not available to sign for the package, it will be returned to the local post office for you to pick up at your convenience. Please bring photo I.D. with you at the time of pick up.
34. I purchase a bag and now it's on sale. Can I get a price adjustment?
We apologize, but we do not offer any price matches and or adjustments. We encourage all of our patrons to follow us sign up and review our newsletters, follow us on social media.
35. I do not have social media. How can I get notifications?
If you sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Google you will be periodically notified when we post and or send out an email.
36. I am signed up for your newsletter but haven't received any emails?
We recommend you add us as a contact to ensure our letters land in your primary inbox. If you have Gmail, our letters may be in your junk, spam, or promo folder.